Bergner pressure cooker – Cook corned beef in crock pot.
Bergner Pressure Cooker
- An airtight pot in which food can be cooked quickly under steam pressure
- A highly stressful situation or assignment
- Pressure cooking is a method of cooking in a sealed vessel that does not permit air or liquids to escape below a preset pressure.
- Pressure Cooker claims to be Boston’s original old-school reggae band. The group formed in 1997 with a shared passion of Jamaican ska, rocksteady, and reggae music of the sixties and seventies.
- autoclave for cooking at temperatures above the boiling point of water
- Bergner is a surname and may refer to: * Christoph Bergner (born 1948), German politician * Elisabeth Bergner (1897 – 1986), actress * Jeffrey Bergner * Yosl Bergner (born 1920), Israeli painter
Peoria, IL Bergners downtown  in 1993
Bergner’s eventually purchased Carson Pirie Scott. Proffitt’s eventually purchased Bergner’s. And now Bergner’s is owned by the Bon-Ton.